Whenever a new way of plantation is introduced by the farmers or the seeds manufacturers, it is necessary that the awareness regarding the method and its benefits must be made. Hydroseed is a new way of plating the plants, grass or shrubs. It makes use of slurry of the seeds and mulch through the big tanks or sprays and let the plant grow. There are certain things that you must know about it. They are as follows.
5 things you should know about the hydroseed:
1. It is also known as the hydra-seeding or the hydro-mulching. Thus, if you hear the other terms spoken somewhere, don’t get confuse.
2. These are planted by storing in a tank or sprayed on the agricultural lands.
3. The plants grown from the airspadecan be used as a barrier for the erosion of the soil at the hillside. This is why the farmers prefer spraying the slurry in such areas.
4. It is a relatively easy way of planting the grass or any other plant in a huge area. It can be planted from the aircraft as well.
5. This plantation takes less time as compared to sowing seeds or broadcasting.